- A race you do as a solo athlete over 3 day, taking part in a hike/run of 60km on day 1 followed by 120kms of mountain biking on day 2 and finishing off with a paddle of 60km on day 3.
R1000/per a stage
- Selecting 1 or 2 of the stages that you want to do. Good to start out with to get an idea of the race and get yourself prepared for the Wartrail Challenge in years to come.
Wartrail Pairs Challenge
- Consisting of 2 athletes per team, each athlete must complete all stages alongside your team members. Should you not complete any stage as a full team, the team will be disqualified. This race will take place over a course of 3 days.
- Consisting of 2 or 3 athletes per team, each athlete must complete a stage of the race. Should your team only have 2 athletes; one of the athletes will have to do 2 stages, the paddle cannot be done in a K2 if in the relay challenge. This race will take place over 3 days.
- Taking part as a team of 2 to 4 athletes, you have 2 days to complete this race over 3 legs (Hike/Bike/Paddle). This race is for the experienced adventure teams not to be taken lightly. Should your team consists of 4 athletes, your 4th entry will be free of charge.